How to Draw a Colored Pencil Pumpkin in Procreate
Get ready for a cozy fall Procreate tutorial!
In this Procreate tutorial, I’ll walk you through a straightforward method to draw charmingly imperfect pumpkins and create simple leaf shapes. Plus, I’ll unveil a fresh technique for using the Quick Scribble brush from my Pencil Box brush set to swiftly fill those larger areas of canvas. Carve out time for creativity and fall in love with drawing pencil-y pumpkins!
Canvas Size Used: 3800×2800 Pixels
Art Maker’s Club Members get:
- ⏰ to watch this tutorial ad-free ✨BEFORE✨ it’s posted on YouTube
- 🎨 The exact Color Palette I used
- 📝 a .Procreate file download of the piece so you can dig into the layers, watch my timelapse, and get a closer look at how the brushes were used.
- 🎓 a bonus lesson to draw a colorful pumpkin patch!
- More ways to learn with additional written instructions and step-by-step pictures
The best way to create natural-looking pencil drawings, sketches, and unique illustrations: Pencil Box for Procreate. Enjoy the look and feel of real pencil on paper without all those messy pencil shavings. I made this set of pencil-y awesomeness from high-resolution scans of authentic pencil marks and texture.