Make Vintage-Inspired Postcards in Procreate
Make fun, vintage-style postcards in Procreate with my new Skillshare class!
If you love travel, vintage design, and doing projects on your iPad, settle in, and let’s make Postcards in Procreate! In this class, you’ll start with a destination of your choice and create a one-of-a-kind illustrated postcard, complete with bold 3D lettering and a vintage print effect.
Are you ready to travel to far-off destinations from the comfort of your couch?
*for new members
As a student, you’ll get a Postcard Class Resource Pack to help you in your postcard-making journey! This pack includes:
- A custom Procreate brush set with 12 lettering guides
- 4 postcard back designs
- 2 Procreate files containing print-at-home templates
This project will teach you tons of useful skills about digital illustration and working in Procreate.
In this class, we’ll cover:
- Distorting and warping text
- Text effects such as rounded corners, outlines, 3D block shadows, and more
- Creating a vintage print effect
- Finding fonts and installing them to Procreate
- Setting up a print-ready Procreate canvas
- Using layers and clipping masks
- The entire illustration workflow from sketch to final rendering
- See my drawing process in real-time with lots of drawing tips
- Plus plenty of helpful Procreate tips along the way!
Show some love to your favorite travel destinations, your hometown, or even fictional locations!
I will be explaining every step along the way so you can learn, no matter your current skill level. This class is perfect for beginners and advanced artists who want to learn a new style and pick up a ton of new skills!